Sunday, October 29, 2006

I just don't get it.

If I was a comedian (which I'm not) this would be my shtick line, "I just don't get it". Kinda like the guy whose shtick line is "Here's your sign." Yeah.

So, I've shared some things in the past that I just don't get. Here's some more:

  • How can I, who loves to organize, be so flippant about what is and isn't organized? I could (and do, at times) attribute it to having young kids and no time, but I'm not really sure that is the case. My pantry is labled (not to the level of the glorious organization of this one) but my library and desk are a disaster. I just don't get it.

  • How can I, who loves to organize, not care to clean? You'd think they go hand in hand, wouldn't ya? Not with me. Those little bunnies under the bed can stay as long as they want. Eh, as long as they're lined up in a row and labled. I just don't get it.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger