Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy, happy, happy

I love office supplies. I love planners, organizers, magnets, and clips. And I love that I'm not the only one who loves to label things. That said, I've been searching for the "just right" planner since first becoming a mom. Prior to mommy-dome the Franklin-Covey system worked beautifully, it was all to organize me. Now, I organize me, hubby, 2 kids, a dog and meals. That is why it was pure joy and elation that overcame me when I stumbled across:

The Mom Agenda

I'm in h.e.a.v.e.n.

I purchased the 2006-2007 momAgenda Spiral Refill, and for only $19.99, you just can't beat it! Take a minute to look around the site. There is a view of the pages, the top half is to organize yourself and then the bottom half has slots for each child (up to 4) and the meal plan. I only have two children so I use one slot for my work items and the other for To Dos. I also like the refill because it is spiral and lays flat - the other agendas are bound and I think I wouldn't like to fuss with pushing it flat. Just a personal preference.

An everyday mom, just like me, created this product and has had great success. I am happy to support her by purchasing this product.

Oh, and....she's a mommy blogger! You just can't get any better than that!
Please, take a minute to check out this awesome agenda - I would love to hear your thoughts!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger