Thursday, August 10, 2006

I MIRLed Between Diapers and Dishes Today!

I've met her, I've met her!

Well, I should say WE'VE met her, me and Addie that is.

Yes, we met Michelle today for coffee at a PlayPlace. Sipping on a Starbuck's coffee in the middle of a McD's play area tends to take the charm out of the drink itself. However, the company was so exquisite I didn't linger on that thought for long.

As we chatted and shared our stories with real-life emphasis in our words it struck me just how much I have enjoyed the whole new world of blogging. I could have never imagined that starting a blog would create friendships for me around the world. Yet it has. And not just ordinary friendships, but strong friendships with other God-seeking women and mothers. What a true blessing and complete joy.

Michelle, you are as beautiful in real life as you are in your blog writings! It was such a pleasure to meet you today and I can only pray and hope that God will cross our paths again someday!

PS - MILRed: Met-In-Real-Life

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger