Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So...am I going to post anything new?

Hmmm...? Good question, Heather.


I don't feel like it. So there.

I have been overwhelmed with things that I could share and blog about, great healing that God has brought me and great things occurring for our family, but, I just haven't been in the mood. Hence, I haven't blogged. I hate to admit this....but I've rarely even been reading anyone else's blogs. Sheesh...did I just say that? *sigh* It's the truth.

Gee, I didn't know anyone was even still checkin' in on me. That does make me feel very special.

I do have a bit of good news to share about that I just found out today...Starbucks is moving in around the corner from me. I know, some of you believe it is the devil's establishment...but I'm doing the happy
dance! ;-)

See ya around, if I feel like it.

Peace out!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger