Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Three

I know, it's supposed to be thirteen - I'm just too lazy.

Three Things I just don't get.


  1. Wearing a crisp clean white shirt, as a mom. If I had my choice, my closet would be much like Smurfette's, a closet full of white shirts. As a mom, I have a closet full of mangy white stained shirts. And yet I like to wear them. I just don't get it.
  2. Cars that have hoods that open from the front window. Why? Frankly, I don't work on cars but it looks highly inconvenient. I just don't get it.
  3. Why my kids can't sleep in. Even when they're up until 11:30 watching fireworks, they wake up at their normal morning wake time: 7:00AM. I can count on one hand the times they've slept past 8AM. I just don't get it.

Bonus: (This is for all of you shaking your head at me for not coming up with thirteen)

4. Thursday Thirteen. Thirteen?, come on people. Three ryhmes too, ya know. I just don't get it.


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger