Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tid-bits and nonsense about Bekah

Okay, so the past month has been pretty heavy and crazy for me. Not much fun time. So, in honor of having my life somewhat back I thought I'd lighten things up with a lot of information nobody would ever care to know....but will now.

Here goes:

My first language was Spanish.

I'm a MK/PK (missionary kid/pastor's kid).

I laugh hysterically and uncontrollably while moving large awkward items (this drives my husband nuts when moving furniture).

I've traveled to 2 continents, 9 countries, 18 states.

I've lived in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and USA (Missouri and Kansas).

I've been on 8 mission trips.

Favorite Movie: Elf (BTW, Will Ferrell's my favorite actor)

Sock, sock, shoe, shoe

Toilet paper falls toward user. (absolutely no other way...really)

I was a rodeo kid! (barrel racing and trick riding)

Nicknames: Bekah, Bek, Baca, Chewbaca (from long long ago...long story)

Place of Birth: Newton, Kansas

Favorite Ice Cream: Starbucks Coffee Carmel Cappuccino Swirl - YUM!

Favorite TV Show: TLC's "What Not To Wear."

I always cry when I watch Extreme Home Makeover.

I HATE movies with sad endings.

I don't like mean people, bad customer service or aggressive drivers.

My favorite drink: COFFEE

Now, tell me about you. Post about yourself on your blog and leave me a comment to visit. I'd love to learn some tid-bits about you!


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger