Saturday, October 22, 2005

PASS

I did it! I actually passed my licensing exam! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!

Okay, so I'm using a lot of exclamation marks but it's all with good reason. I've never had to study this hard for a test in my life. I never went to college so I never had to worry with finals. I was so incredibly nervous.

After a TON of praying and a ton of studying I was there, this morning, ready to test. I told God before going in that I had studied the best I could and I didn't know what else I could do to better prepare for the test so it was all up to Him. I also mentioned how badly I wanted to pass. So, (again, I don't know why I always act so surprised) He answered my prayers.

I want to thank all of my friends who I know have been praying for me. Your prayers were definitely felt today, and heard.

I love ya'll!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger