Saturday, October 15, 2005

No class

No more pre-license class that is! Hurray! Today was the last day, I have officially completed my 30hrs. I'm schedule to take the license exam next Saturday so I have a full week to review and try to prepare myself.

We've held up pretty well in my home. We're all tired but no major breakdowns (outside of last weekend which I confessed about on my blog already...hee hee).

The course has been very very interesting. And I know I'm going to sound like a complete nerd when I say this...but...I'm anxious to dig out my paperwork from when we bought our house. Hahahahahaha. It's true. I want to dig through there and actually see and understand what transpired when we purchased our home. At the time I had complete blind faith in our realtor to take care of us. It's pretty scary when I think about it. And it makes me very eager to be a good realtor because I now understand just how much trust people place on their realtors and just how important their assistance is.

Well, I really don't want to bore people too much with this process because this isn't what my blog was meant to be written about, but that is what I'm going through right now and it's about all I have to blog about.

Have a happy Sunday, All!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger