Thursday, October 06, 2005

Okay, so I've been busy

Okay, so I've been a bit busy and distracted lately and haven't posted for over a week. I guess I'll let you in on my excuse for being distracted. I've been preparing to become a realtor. I started school this week and will be preparing to take my licensing exam in a few weeks. I'm excited, scared, nervous, happy, and every other emotion that goes with starting something new. I'll try to keep posting over the coming months and let you in on my process of becoming a realtor.

So far, I've learned more about dirt than I ever imagined. I've learned about land, properties and the proper way to identify them (apparently our home addresses aren't the legal name for our property!). Hmm? How will this help me - I can't wait to find out!

I'll be sure to post my cheesy realtor picture once I get it done. It'll be a great laugh for us all. Maybe I'll play the caption game with it! Ah, maybe not.


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger