Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Really? Has it been almost a month???

I told you this summer has been insanely jam packed with activities. I'm not complaining, just haven't had time to post.

Happy Girl had her last summer camp, a vocal camp called H@nnah Mont@na. Basically a group of girls getting vocal training via HM songs. Fun! They even threw in some self-defense instruction, kick boxing, and positive body image education. She had a blast. I did take pictures but haven't downloaded them because that's what'll get me the coveted Mother-of-the-Year award.

We've finished our back to school shopping. Just a couple more clothes items to help us start off the year and we'll be sitting pretty. Happy Girl went all character with her supplies ensuring that Di5ney stock stays strong, a plethora of H@nnah Mont@na and C@mp Rock. HSM is so last year (that is until HSM3 comes out and then she'll wish she had a notebook or something with HSM). Happy Boy was going all (as he calls it) teenager in his school supply theme. Black/gray backpack, black composition notebooks, black pencils, black/gray camouflage lunch bag, and anything else black he could find. Hilarious. That boy is gonna be too cool for school.

Besides school supplies and camp this past month has included being able to get together with some friends who were in town last week. That was a lot of fun. We also had to say good-bye to some close friends, thankfully it was only good bye for a couple of months and they'll be back soon.

Oh, and one more little thing, hubby and I are trying to finish our basement. We started that little project this weekend. I'll have to show before and after pics once we're done. We also finished our living room this past month. Maybe I should post before and afters of that. Hmm? That sounds like fun. I'll have to do that. However, I can't make any promises of that occurring anytime soon, at this rate it'll be another month before I post those.

I plan to take these next couple of weeks before school starts to really enjoy my kiddos and try and squeeze in as much fun as possible. I'll check in sometime soon. Hopefully.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger