Sunday, June 01, 2008

Life is good.

I know, it's been a while since I've posted but there has been so much going on that I haven't put this on the top of the list.

Kids are now officially out of school and summer has started with a bang!

We're getting ready for our VBS at church and Happy Girl and Happy Boy have been helping me distribute prayer bracelets these past couple of Sundays and we'll continue through the end of June. We're offering bracelets that have the name of a registered camper for the congregation to take and pray over that child leading up to the various camps and during the camps. It is pretty awesome to see the camps get bathed in prayer. And for those individuals who wish to volunteer but aren't able to can still participate by prayer. Pretty cool!

Last week the kiddos went to my mom's for the week so that I could get away with two of my favorite gals in the world. It was so much fun. All I have to say about that trip is what happens in St. Louis stays in St. Louis!

This week Happy Kiddos are going to start swim lessons. I'm afraid I put them in the wrong class...they may be a little more advanced than I gave them credit for. We'll see how it goes tomorrow night, we may have to switch classes. Who knows.

Off to get ready for church. Later.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger