Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm living a life of replays. I'm living a life of replays.

My sons at that age where he wants to make sure I don't miss a thing he does. AHHHAHAHA!! Did you just read what I wrote??? I said, "My sons at that age where he wants to make sure I don't miss a thing he does!" Yeah. Falls and farts are repeated at least 2 or 3 times. Burps at least 5 times. But most other things are usually once or twice. Welcome to my life. Welcome to my life.




Am I the only one bothered by this?

There is just something fundamentally wrong about this.



Box Tops...let's stick to the kitchen items, shall we?









So, I've been reading this book that my dad's doctor wrote called The Forever Young Diet & Lifestyle. I've read my fair share of health and fitness books so I'm well aware of the "changes" our bodies go through as we reach the 40s. We call it the time our bodies "slow down", "change", or whatever. This couple describes that time a bit more harshly, they don't play around, Friends. They say this transition is when your body begins to 'default to decay' mode. Ouch! They go on to use terms for our aging bodies like 'autodestruct' and 'decay' and I may have even read 'decompose'. Talk about shocking you to healthy living! Sheesh.

Happy Girl's been rehearsing away for the Fiddler on the Roof production next week. We're all getting pretty excited.

You can tell when I haven't posted in a while...I'm pretty random, huh?

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger