Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've got to brag.

Happy Girl came home last week with a form about an audition at the local high school. The local high school is putting on a musical production and is in need of a cast of younger children to help in a few scenes. So this past week she has been preparing a vocal piece and gearing up for an audition. Yesterday after school she auditioned along with 100 other kids. She was one of 30 to be cast!

YEA!!!!!!

I am so excited for her. I think this is going to be an exciting and memorable experience for her.

Today at school they announced her being cast during the school announcements...she was so excited. Then tonight she went to be fitted for costumes and met her "stage family" and given her stage name. Too too fun!

I'm sure you'll be hearing more about this experience....

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger