Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We're back...then we're off!

We had a great time in Branson but are glad to be back home. I had been to Branson pre-children and once when our daughter was a few months old and I just didn't find it too appealing. With no kids - New York, Chicago or Vegas is more my speed, but with kids Branson was great - I almost kinda liked it.



I was going to post a day-by-day summary of what we did but really I'm a lazy blogger. I got as far as these few pics from the first day and then decided to call it quits. I may upload to Flickr at some point...but I don't know.








This is Happy Boy's fear face.




This is Happy Girl's making-fun-of-brother's-fear-face. I'm not sure what Happy Boy's face is here - just scary to see.

We had a great time overall. The best part? We're off! That means we came back to town shipped the kid's to the grandparent's house and had a couple of days to recoup! I highly recommend a post-vacation vacation!

Labels: ,


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger