Monday, June 18, 2007

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged by Daneen with this meme...I actually originally posted this meme last September... but it is always fun to laugh at myself! So, I'm resurfacing this post for giggles.

On a side note - the dog's days are numbered. Heidi is going to a new family this weekend. We've had her for a year and a half now and we just think she's a bit too big for our family. We aren't able to give her the much needed exercise she deserves and so we're letting her go. We told the kids we'd look for a smaller dog that would fit our family at this time a bit better. So, hopefully in the next month or so we'll have a new pet to post about.









Alright, Shalee tagged me for this meme and I don't think she knew what she was in for. I'm supposed to list 5 things that are weird about me or my dog...I'm sure I can do both without any problem. Here it goes:



  1. I obsess about license plates. If they are personalized and hard to figure out I obsess over them until I can figure it out. Oh, and the standard issue license plates....I obsess about those too...I wish I could figure out what the number/letter sequencing is. If you know, please don't tell me...you'll spoil the fun.

  2. My life-long question that I can't wait to ask God: "Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?" Really, it's a valid question and oh so fascinating.

  3. When I was young I had an imaginary motor-cycle. I've tried to pass along this great toy of mine to my kids but they just look at me like I'm crazy when I'm running around the house making loud sort of brum brum sounds.

  4. In high school my dream car was a purple carmengia with large white polka-dots and my favorite color was bright orange.

  5. This one's for Addie...I have a frozen stapes. hehehehehe. (Updated to add: I posted an explanation to this here.)

I rarely(...or have I ever?) mention our dog, Heidi. She's a one-year old boxer. We adopted her when she was six months and we suspect she might have been abused or heavily reprimanded as a young pup. That said...you would think I would go easy on her but, don't forget whose typing here.



  1. Heidi does not like men. It took her 3 weeks to get used to my husband when we first got her. When a man does come to our home we have to put Heidi in the back yard and the man then has a series of "rules" to follow. 1) He must sit down 2) He may not wear a hat 3) He must not make any direct eye contact or attempt any type of communication with the dog 4) If at all possible, he must shave all facial hair. Okay, so we don't "force" the 4th but we do highly recommend it. heh.

  2. Heidi freaks out if you ask her in a high-pitched froggy voice, "Can I have a cup of sugar?" Don't ask how we found this out.

  3. Heidi's favorite toy is her food. She'll take one little chunk from her bowl and toss it around the entire house flipping it around and pawing at it.

  4. My dog has seasonal allergies. What's up with that??? Not only to I have to buy antihistamines for my daughter and myself...I have to freakin' buy them for my dog!

  5. Heidi likes to chew on wood. Whether its a fallen branch from the tree outside or a wooden toy from my kids' collection...it's just plain yummy to her.

So, there ya have it! Consider yourself tagged. And if you play along, leave a comment and let me know!

Labels: , ,


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger