Friday, June 08, 2007

I would post more often...IF I WASN'T THE EQUIVALENT OF MYSTERY MEAT!!!

I'm not sure why Blogger is still not letting me post - I'm really starting to take this very personally. But being the persistent little gal I am I've figured out that I can email post to my blog.
HA! Take that, Blogger!
 
And to my two biggest "supporters" Dad and Addie (I'd link but, ya know, I can't access the edit post mode and all) in response to your comments on my previous post:
 
Ad- "While she is a little weird and some might consider her to be an acquired taste"
Dad - "Maybe if you tried posting more often it wouldn't forget who you are."
 
All I have to say is: THAT IS SOOOOO A SMACKLIMENT!  Smackliment defined here: http://threesummits.typepad.com/journey/2005/09/smackliment_.html
 
Next time I visit my therapist you both are so goin' on the speaker phone!
 
 

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger