Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I can breathe again...for a few days.

Last night I had the opportunity to share some learnings from the Song of Solomon at our monthly Ladies get together at my church. We covered a couple of characteristes of Solomon's bride that she displayed during their dating period. I think it went pretty well. I get a couple of days to breathe and I will begin to finalize the second part of this study. Next month we're going to cover a few characteristics she displayed while married (during their struggles and leading to their marital growth). It'll be a great time I'm sure - but I'm sure I'll disappear for a bit again as I prepare.

One way I helped to break the intinisty around the Happy home as I prepared was to fool around with the kids and our scanner. Nothing says fun like scanning your face....




Labels: , ,


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger