Friday, April 06, 2007

Thanks for caring, Anonymous!

Thanks for caring, Anonymous! I didn't realize that anybody still checked this site!

It was so exciting for me when I woke up and had received a comment from Anonymous.

So, Anonymous and any other potential people who may still be checking this blog on occasion, I'm in my yearly spring hibernation from the blogosphere. This is the busy season with my real estate company and I tend to get a bit distracted from the blogging world. However, that being said, I have been missing it a lot. And I keep thinking to myself "I should blog about that" but then I just don't get around to it.

Then, this very week I had this funny little experience.

I saw Sally Field’s latest commercial promoting B0n1v@ and about busted a gut laughing. Have you see that commercial? She says, "My friend has to set a side a WHOLE morning once a week to take her osteoporosis pill."

Really? It takes a whole morning to down a pill? Are you kidding me?

So, while I was feeling sorry for Sally's friend and having thoughts of just how bad her life must have been before B0n1v@ the thought hit me: Geez, what if I just set aside 15 min. a week to blog. That way I can get at least something out there and not totally come off as being dead.

I think sometimes I look at tasks similar to how Sally's friend looks at them. "I have to set a WHOLE morning aside to blog." Not so.

All that being said, I'm gonna try to do a bit better.

This post just keeps getting longer....

One the same train of thought, how often do we do that to God and our personal study time? We keep putting it off because we make this big mountain out of it. Just spend a few minutes a day...we don't have to set aside a WHOLE morning, not even a WHOLE hour (though it would be nice). I know I do this a lot. I just don't have time today to get in the word...

Thanks Sally's friend. You've brought a lot of realization to my life.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger