Monday, July 10, 2006

ABC Meme

I've been tagged by Melissa at Breath of Life for this ABC Meme. Its been a while since I've been tagged so on with the fun!

Accent: Nope, not at all.

Bible Book that I like: I love Song of Solomon. I would love to write a devotional on it someday, who knows.

Chore I don't care for: Any cleaning. ANY CLEANING. Just in case you didn’t catch that, ANY CLEANING. But if I have to name the one at the top of the list…poop scooping. Eeeeeww.

Dog or Cat: Dog.

Essential Electronics: Computer and cell phone.

Favorite Movie: While I enjoy chick-flicks there’s nothing better than a comedy. Elf, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers are the first to come to mind, but really anything that makes me laugh.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Handbag I Carry Most Often: Right now, it’s a Liz Clairborne leather flap satchel.

Insomnia: On occasion.

Job Title: First and foremost are wife and mother. I am a real estate consultant, (here comes my shameless self promotion…) please give me the opportunity to become Your Personal Real Estate Consultant for Life!

Kids: 1 girl – 6 ½ years old, 1 boy – 3 ½ years old.

Living Arrangements: Two story in suburbia.

Most Memorable Moment: I had heard so many parents talk about the first moment they “felt” like a real parent and after having my first child I kept looking for that moment. A few weeks after having my baby as I was getting ready for bed I was thinking how this whole mothering thing felt so natural…I just felt like a mom – no big moment. Aahhh. As I laid myself in bed so proud of my smooth transition into motherhood I heard a loud squeek and a squishy toy pushing into my back. It was at that exact, very ironic, moment I first felt like a mom.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Wow, can that be narrowed down to just one? Hmmm, I guess it would be when I colored my very first mural on the wall with crayons. After being disciplined and made to clean the wall, I colored on it again. Disciplined, cleaned. Then I colored on it once more. All in a day’s work I guess.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Only with labor.

Phobia: Loose wiggly teeth.

Quote: "No other success in life can compensate for failure in the home."-- David O. McKay

Religion: Boomama said it best: “I am a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.”

Siblings: Older sister.

Time I Wake Up: Somewhere between 6:15 & 7:30, depending on my schedule and how late the kids sleep.

Unusual Talent: Not a one.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Vegetable? What is this vegetable you speak of?

Worst Habit: I can not remember people’s names for the life of me. I’ve tried all the little name tricks in the book. I believe all people should tattoo their names on their foreheads for me.

X-rays: Nope.

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Kielbasa burritos. Hey, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it! Oh, and chocolate chip cookies. Yum.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Lion.

I tag Sarah, Michelle and Michelle. Unless you've already done this or just don't want to do it. And then if there are any others who want to join in drop then drop a line in the comment section. Or if your name is Michelle I think you are automatically tagged and don't have option to opt out.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger