Sunday, December 11, 2005

Un-poopin-believable

Wow! It's the first day in my son's life that I haven't had to change a poopey!!!! YIIPPPPEEEE!!! I really think we're making progress. Ah, I look forward to the day I don't have to purchase diapers at Wal-Mart anymore. It's nearing...

Extreme Home Makeover, you do it every time, I bawled like a baby.

First time hosting an open house, fun yet boring all at the same time. A lot has been learned.

Had a fun time with my daughter this weekend. We went Christmas shopping and added a little stop at Libby Lu. For those who don’t know, Libby Lu is a girly girl store stuffed full with pink fluff, sparkles, and tons of glitter. Kiersten got the Tween Idol makeover, a fashionable hair makeover topped with gobs of glitter, her nails got coated with purple glitter polish, 3 jeweled star-shaped stickers to sparkle on her face, bright blue eye shadow, pink blush and her look was topped with silver glittered rock star sunglasses. (breath) Tons of fun! I highly recommend the experience for all mothers and daughters.

Survivor…go Danni, you rock, girl! You made KC proud. Smiles here. Hip hip hurray!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger