Saturday, November 12, 2005

Cheese Whiz

This is the part I probably dreaded the most about the process of becoming a realtor (after the licensing exam, of course). The cheesy realtor picture. I did try to talk my husband into creating a unique way to market myself without a picture...but he wouldn't budge. Not yet, at least. So, here I am in all my fakey, cheesiness for all to see. Ta da!




I had training everyday this week from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm. My poor body isn't used to it and I got a little sick by the end of the week. I did enjoy the training though. But that explains the lack of posts this week. I still have 3 more weeks of full day trainings (but this time only 3 days a week and not 5) so look for my blog to be slow.

Here is my R&N website.

Thanks for all of the support - you guys are awesome!!!


Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger