Thursday, November 03, 2005

Yet another reason for happiness!

I'm in heaven! Tuesday night I tried something new...Your Other Kitchen. My friend, Kim, and I got there at 7 p.m. and by 9 p.m. I had 12 healthy family meals to throw into the freezer! SWEET! The price is very reasonable and I don't have to do any chopping, slicing or shopping. I show up, throw ingredients into a disposable container and slap a label on it. All of the ladies I met there had been repeat customers and said the meals were pretty good. Boy, I wish I would've known about this when I had newborns!
But, the timing is good. Next week I begin the last 30 hours of my realtor training and these will be during the day and I won't have time to cook dinner or energy. So, all I'll have to do is pull an item out of the freezer the night before and then put it in the oven when I get home. I'm very excited.
I would highly recommend looking for a similar company in your area and giving it a try.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger