Sunday, November 13, 2005

Be sure your sin will find you out.

We have a digital camera. I usually unload pictures once the camera is full, not after events. However, I file them on the computer by date. So if there is a span of days, weeks worth of pictures on the camera I don't file them right away. I dump them in a folder that I return to at a later date and then file. So, today as I was killing time and sorting my pictures from the past month I found these. Once I realized what they were, I laughed hysterically to tears.

Let me preface these pictures...my son is sneaky.






These pictures were taken from under our office chair where he was hiding while playing with our camera. Later, my husband and I asked him if he's been playing with our camera in the office. I think he realized he was caught and was ashamed. I don't know if his quietness was due to the shame of if he was trying really hard to figure out how we found out. I'm sure I'll never know.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger