Saturday, December 31, 2005

I was tagged

SEVEN THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Travel to Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Hawaii, and Japan.
2. Take singing/voice lessons.
3. Learn to speak French.
4. Own 500 thread count bed sheets (or higher). Crazy, I know.
5. Ride in a hot air balloon
6. Vacation on a private island (that's more a dream, but if I could accomplish before death than life would be sweet!)
7. Hire and interior decorator to decorate my entire house.

SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO
1. Analytical thinking. My mind can't do that, it shuts down.
2. Speak in short sentences. It's impossible, I monologue and explain and go on and on.
3. Dance - no coordination.
4. Watch basketball.
5. Watch scary or sad movies.
6. Long road trips.
7. Sit and read a novel.

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND
1. I feel completely safe with him (spiritually, physically and emotionally).
2. His strong arms around me.
3. His wisdom.
4. His instincts about people and situations and how to handle them.
5. He is an amazing father, practically perfect in every way.
6. His incredible support and love he offers me.
7. He makes me laugh.

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. I love you!
2. Joe, you need to go poo poo?
3. Joe, you need to go tinkle?
4. I'm just teasing.
5. What's that little boy into now?
6. What time is it?
7. Argh, we're out of bread.

SEVEN BOOKS, OR SERIES, THAT I LOVE
1. Bible (Really, could I not put that on the top of the list?)
2. Reality Living by Jeff Adams (Shameless plug for my dad, I know. Other good reads written by my dad: Psalm 119 and Job) (Maybe we'll get him to start a blog...that would be fun!)
3. Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell
4. The Love Languages of God by Gary Chapman
5. Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss (this one makes me cry every time!)
6. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam Mcbratney
7. Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge

SEVEN MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1. Elf
2. Annie
3. Singing in the Rain
4. Meet the Parents
5. Pirates of the Carribbean
6. The Usual Suspects
7. The Chronicles of Narnia - if you haven't seen it yet - GO! I'm buying it as soon as it's on DVD.

SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO
Well, most blogs I read have participated but here are a few who I don't think have yet:
1. Janna
2. teachingmum
3. Brian
4. Tom
5. Ben
6. Doug
7. Heath

And if anyone else is reading this and hasn't had the joy of sitting for hours trying to answer these crazy questions please feel free to join in and let us all know.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger