Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 Rewind. 2006 Let's go!

JAN Fellowship Church's C3 Conference in January, God became bigger than ever.
MAR Kickin' ski trip to Colorado with awesome friends.
MAY Celebrated our 10-year anniversary in Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
JUN Ten (yes, 10!) blissful years of marriage to the most phenomenal man in the world.
AUG Kiersten started kindergarten. Argh, they're not supposed to grow up!
OCT Completed real estate pre-license course and passed exam.
NOV Complete real estate post-license course.
DEC Joe getting potty trained, life couldn't be better.

That's it, that was my year in 2005.

2006, I can't wait! This year is going to be great. Brian and I have written down our goals for this year, we've had our family meeting with Kiersten and Joe and they've written down their goals. Life is good. I'm not sure what God is going to bring our way this year but I do know that He will continue to bless our family as He always had.

Happy New Year!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger