Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So much too share, so little time.

I'm sitting here watching MTV's 100 Greatest Songs from the 90s and enjoying a trip down memory lane. Good times, my friends, good times. They need to make a 4 pack CD to sell as an infomercial and I will totally be the first (and quite possibly the only) one to buy it.


So every year Happy Girl and I make Christmas cards together. It is one of my favorite traditions. I should post all of our previous cards some year. Maybe next - I can't make any promises though...I'm uncommittal that way.

We try and have our cards assembled by Thanksgiving every year and put in the mail by early December. This year however, it just wasn't possible due to the whole Fiddler thing we had goin' on. So, we had to throw a quick card together. This year we actually had Joe's help. A lot more help than I had expected from him - it was fun.

So, here's a glance at one of our cards from this year. Each card was unique in that I had various patterned Christmas papers attached on the front, and each card had either a silver or green tree brad pulling back the corner to peek at the Christmas wish. I got this idea from About.com.



This is the most special card mailed of all:



It isn't just special because of who it was mailed to but because of the sweet note inside. Check it out:




Do you that P.S.? Let me show you what sweet words it says...



I just love it!

And, in honor of all the greatest from the 90s...can you name song and/or artists for these?

  1. Who will save your soul if you won't save your own?
  2. I only wanna be with you.
  3. If you wanna buy me flowers, just go ahead now.
  4. I just wanna fly, put your arms around me, baby.
  5. You're still the one that I love, the only one I dream of. The only one I kiss at night.
  6. Oo-ee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly. Oh-oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
  7. Never, gonna get it, no you're never gonna get it.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger