Wednesday, August 17, 2005

First Day of Kindergarten


Okay, so I've just dropped my daughter off for her first day of school. I really thought I was ready for this but it was a lot tougher than I expected.

The past five years have been incredible. Through her I've been able to discover my own femininity and I have learned so much about being a daughter loved by God. I feel honored that God chose me to raise this beautiful little girl. I love her infectious laugh, serving heart, sensitivity, adventurous spirit, dramatic expressiveness, and curiosity of life. She is smart, silly, organized and neat. I love that she sings all of the time, anywhere. I love her theatrical performances and her love of amusing people. She really is amazing.

So, here we are. Ready to embark onto a whole new adventure together. Her a school girl, me a students mother.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger