Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mmm...mmm...good

Tried a new recipe last night and it was so yummy I thought I would share it. And it is super easy and fast to make. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did!

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (I purchased onion glazed breasts from Hen House and they were yummy)
8 cups torn salad greens (I used spinach leaves. I'm not much of an iceberg lettuce gal.)
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 cup black beans
1 cup Mexican style shredded cheese
Ranch dressing
Salsa

1 - Preheat grill to medium-high heat. (George Foreman grilled worked great). Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until cooked through. Slice chicken diagonally.

2 - Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top with chicken; sprinkle with corn, beans, cheese. Drizzle each salad with dressing and salsa.

Makes 4 servings.

I got this recipe out of Kraft's Food & Family magazine. You can sign up for free mailings of their wonderful recipe magazine. Click Here.

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger