Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Caffeine Free for 1 week!

I've been off of caffeine for about a week now and all I can say is WOW! I know that doesn't seem very long but it is long enough to see effects of no caffeine. The biggest change I've noticed in my body is how much easier it is to wake up in the morning. When my eyes open I'm ready to go!!! That is amazing to me because before I would drag my feet until I had my first cup of coffee and the caffeine was running through my veins. I've also noticed that I have a ton of energy. Amazing for a mother of 2 little ones. I always heard people say that you have more energy when you're off of caffeine and I always thought they were nuts. Well, I'm the nut now! I do have more energy and it is awesome!
My challenge to you: TRY IT! Try to get the caffeine out of your system and see what happens. And then come back and let me know. Good luck!

Name: Rebekah
Home: Kansas, United States
See my complete profile





Powered by Blogger