Thursday, June 30, 2005

I LOVE to laugh...thanks Todd Goldman

I love to laugh. I like things that are creative yet simple. I also love things that are a sign of our times, it gives me a feel for our culture and society.

While my husband and I were in Las Vegas in May (celebrating 10 wonderful years of marriage) we wondered into a gallery that had some art displayed by Todd Goldman. We laughed and laughed. Todd's witty, sarcastic view is reflected through simply drawn characters and is a contemporary social commentary. Yes - they are by no means politically correct and in some cases they do not reflect my personal beliefs...so don't comment on how sacrilegious I am. Use them as a tool to further understand the culture that we live in and what its state of mind is. Take a minute to check out his art , I'd love to hear what you think.

My personal favorites (if you ever want to splurge on me, Honey):

  • I Understand, I Just Don't Care
  • Chillin
  • Gimme Your Donuts

  • Or for an everyday gift - a signed book by Todd Goldman, "Boys Are Stupid, Throw Rocks At Them!"

    Name: Rebekah
    Home: Kansas, United States
    See my complete profile





    Powered by Blogger